Be a Sponsor, Vendor, Parade Participant or Volunteer at JuneteenthKC 2019
JuneteenthKC depends on our volunteers, sponsors, parade participants and vendors that provide valuable support and finances to ensure 2019's celebration is BIGGER AND BETTER THAN EVER!
The development and success of JuneteenthKC takes the ENTIRE village to produce a quality FREE family-friendly event that attendees of all ages can enjoy. We greatly appreciate the support we are provided every year.
We are seeking sponsors, vendors, parade participants, and volunteers to join us at JuneteenthKC 2019. JOIN THE TEAM!
- Features: African American visual art and cultural festival with live entertainment throughout the evening.
- Attendance: Projected to attract a cumulative attendance of over 20,000 attendees. Our main audience is 19-55 in age making an average salary of $41,069 with the most common occupational category of management professionals.
- A variety of diverse artists presenting fine art, jewelry, clothing and an abundance of unique items.
- MetroPCS Live Main-Stage featuring a variety of live entertainers and an urban performances highlighting cultural trends of the past to present.
- Youth Zone entertainment for children and interactive activities for the family as a whole.