The 7th Annual JuneteenthKC Festival Celebration officially returns to the 18th & Vine Historic Jazz District Saturday, June 16th from Noon-10:00 pm.
The City of Kansas City and counties throughout the Mid-West region are invited to join this historic celebration that features KC's BEST local live entertainment and FREE activities for the ENTIRE family!! Attendees are invited to explore local businesses and service agencies throughout the district in addition to OVER 50 local/regional retail vendors and nonprofit vendors premiering their products/services.
A few of the vendors and organizations that will be a part of the JuneteenthKC Heritage Festival 2018.
- Health Fair & Nonprofit Service Fair @ Gregg Klice Community Center
- Royale Blue Youth Vendor Squad @ the Lincoln Building
- Nelson Atkins Museum of Art Coloring Station-- Michael Tombs Commemorative Piece @ American Jazz Museum
- Community Blood Drive hosted by American Red Cross & Brothers of Omega Psi Phi @ Gregg Klice Community Center
- KC Parks & Recreation "Make A Splash" Swim Safety Program and Free Swim Lesson Enrollment Drive