JUNETEENTHKC is excited to announce that the Heritage Festival will be returning to the 18th & Vine Historic Jazz District
SATURDAY, JUNE 19TH FROM 12:00 -9:00 pm!!
JOIN US AS WE REUNITE WITH THE GREATER KANAS CITY COMMUNITY AND CELEBRATE 10 YEARS OF CELEBRATING
AFRICAN AMERICAN PRIDE AND CULTURE!!
NOW RECRUITING VENDORS!!
we are sharing our success and will be extending discounted rates until April 30th!!!
nonprofit vendor fees only $75.00
Retail vendor fees only $125.00
food vendor fees only $150.00
50% deposits accepted to hold booth reservation
frequently asked questions
1. Why are we asked to provide proof of insurance? --JuneteenthKC traditionally offers the option to be included as an additional insured within our event insurance policy for the Heritage Festival event. JuneteenthKC strongly recommends that all vendors either have their own insurance or that they select to be added to our insurance to cover any loss to your items due to weather or vandalism. This is more so a courtesy to ensure that your items are covered if something were to happen and your items are damaged. This option can be waived if your products do not present a danager or liability to the event. Vendors can waive this option by selecting "no" when you reach the question asking if you would like to have insurance coverage added to your application. Please be advised that FOOD & Beverage vendors will still be required to show proof of insurance to distribute consumable items during the event.
2. When are final payments due after I make my 50% deposit payment? Final payment of all fee balances will be due by May 15th. Our vendor committee will be distributing all vendor confirmations by May 15th and will provide options to take care of any final fee payments.
3. When do I pick my booth space? Booth preferences will be requested from all vendors during vendor orientation. All vendors will be notified of vendor orientation over the next few weeks and all vendors will be given the option to provide up to 3 location preferences for their booth assignment. Please note that booth assignments will be given priority based on the time of your application.
4.Are indoor booths available? Yes, indoor booth placements are available. All indoor placement venues will be shared at Vendor orientation.
5. When is Vendor Orientation? Vendor orientation dates will be shared with all confirmed vendors by April 30th. VENDOR OREINTATION IS MANDATORY for all registered vendors and is required for your buisness to be given the opportunitiy to provide their preferred booth location.
6. What items are PROHIBITED from sales? VENDORS ARE PROHIBITED FROM SELLING BOTTLED WATER OR LIQOUR WITHOUT FORMAL APPROVAL FROM THE VENDOR COMMITTEE. SALES OF EITHER OF THESE ITEMS WILL BE GROUNDS FOR IMMEDIATE EJECTION FROM THE FESTIVAL GROUNDS. Please note that any and all alcohol sales/distribution is enforced by Regulated Industries the City of Kansas City and requires special approval and permitting.